This page is the property of "PEFANIS A.E." and is managed by it. We are a company which is based in Athens, specifically at 85 Leoforos Kifisou, Aigaleo, PC 122 41
You can contact us:
- By post, at the above address
- Using the contact form on our site
- By phoning us at the contact number shown on the site,
- By email, using the address shown on the site
What types of personal data do you collect and why?Comments
When visitors leave a comment on the page, we collect the data displayed on the feedback form as well as the IP address as this helps to detect spam messages.
Once your comment has been approved, your profile picture is publicly visible as part of the comment you made.Cookies
A cookie is a file that consists of a string of letters and numbers that act as an identifier and cookies are sent by a server to an internet browser, where they are stored. This ID is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a specific page.There are two categories of Cookies:
- "Persistent" cookies which are stored in the browser and remain active until the date set unless the user deletes them earlier, and
- “Session" cookies, which cease to exist once the user closes the browser.
Cookies usually do not contain information that betrays the personal identity of a user. However, some personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored and acquired through cookies.The cookies we use
Articles on this site may include embedded material (eg videos, images, other articles, etc.). For embedded content from other websites, everything that would have applied if the visitor had visited the other website applies.
We may process information about how you use our website and services ("usage data"). Usage data may include IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, your computer's operating system, how you found our website, how long you visited it, page traffic, and how you browse the website as well as information about the time, frequency and usage pattern of the services. We extract usage data from google analytics (if possible) and process it to analyse the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is based on consent or on our legitimate interests, specifically monitoring and improving our website and services.How long do we keep your data for?
If you leave a comment, then both it and the data related to it are retained indefinitely. This is to automatically acknowledge and approve any additional comments instead of them having to go into a queue to be approved. In the case of users who register on our website, we also store the personal information that users give us through the user profile they create. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time, except for the username which they can not change. The site managers can also view and modify this information.Your rights to your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments.
Your basic rights under data protection legislation
- right of access
- right of correction
- right of erasure (fight to be forgotten)
- right to restrict processing
- right to refuse processing
- right of possibility of data transfer
- right to protest to a supervisory authority
- right to withdraw your consent
This does not apply to data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.Sharing information with service providers
Η"PEFANIS A.E." uses one or more companies as external credit card management partners to charge you for the goods and services you use. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not hold, share, store or use personally identifiable data for any other purpose (if applicable).
We only share the Personal Information deemed necessary to enable them to provide these services
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that provide services on our behalf.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for purposes related to the marketing of their own products and services.How we use your Personal Information
- process your financial transactions..
- send you confirmations of orders or renewals.
- register any rights you may have to technical support or other benefits that may be given to registered users..
- respond to customer requests, questions and concerns.
- set up a user account for you.
- send you the product or the service information you requested.
- ensure you are informed about special offers and services from us and selected third party providers.
- manage promotions and lotteries in which you have participated and notify you of the results.
- investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities and/or violations of our terms of service.
- meet the research and development needs for products / services and to improve our website, services and offers, and
- offer you a personalized experience and to focus our services and offers on you.
We store the information we collect through cookies, log files, transparent photos and / or through third parties so that we have a concise picture of your preferences. We link the information that can personally identify you and your history of site use as a member with the information in the overall image that we have prepared of you so we can show you personalized offers, improve the content of the website for you and / or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, "PEFANIS A.E." may disclose your personal information as a result of legal requests from public authorities including requests related to national security or law enforcement.
In cases required by law (e.g., compliance with a summons, arrest warrant, court order or legal proceedings against "PEFANIS A.E."), as well as in cases where we believe that disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, to avoid litigation, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud and / or to respond to a request from the Government. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that this should be done for reasons of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public importance.How do we protect your data?
We have taken the latest appropriate organizational and technical measures (for example, encryption, anonymization) to ensure the security of your personal data and to ensure they are protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other form of unlawful processing. . In this context, we also verify the validity of e-mail addresses, through reliable providers of relevant services.
However, we can not guarantee absolute security when transferring data via the Internet or any other data storage system. If you realize that the security of your personal data has been compromised you should inform us immediately at the email address https://www.pefanis.com.gr/Widgets on Social Media